Two Factor Authentication (2FA) adds an additional layer of security to your account by requiring you to enter a randomly generated verification code when logging into Hipcall.
For enabling 2FA, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Click your avatar on the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to “Profile“.
- On the sidebar menu, click “2fa“ and then click “Enable 2FA” button.
- Enter your password and confirm it.
- Scan the QR code with your authentication app.
Things to remember:
- Save your recovery code to access to your account in case you change or lose your phone, or accidentally delete the authenticator app.
- You can renew your code by clicking Regenerate Recovery Code button.
- If you want to disable 2fa, simply click Disable 2FA button.