You can easily filter your call history in Hipcall. Calls can be filtered by direction, user, call time, whether it’s a missed call or not, and missed call reason.
Follow these steps to add a filter to your call history.
- Go to Communication and click Calls.
- Click All calls button and select Add view.
- In the View name field, enter a name and click create.
- Go to Filters on the right and click the arrow.
- Click Add new filter.
- Create a filter by direction,user, call time, missed called or missed call reason.
After you create a filter, you can rename it or delete it.
- To rename it, find your filter on the call views section. Click the three dots on the right. Give it a new name and click update.
- To delete the filter, find your filter on the call views section. Click the three dots on the right and click delete.