Hipcall allows you to change the permissions associated with a user role. To edit a role in your account, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on the top navigation menu.
- Click Account and then Roles.
- Find your role in the list, click three dot sign on the right and then click Edit.
- On the editting page, you can change the role name, description and you can add or remove the permissions and users for the role.
- Click Update to save the changes.
After you edit an existing role, you can go to Settings > Account > Roles to view all the roles.