You can delete an existing contact tag in case you don’t need it anymore. To delete a contact tag, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on the top navigation menu.
- Click Contacts and then Tags.
- Find your tag in the list, click three dot sign on the right and then click Delete.
- On the confirmation page, you can see the tag’s creator and creation time as well as the number or contacts and companies that the tag is related with.
- Choose whether you want to send an email to other users about the deletion.
- Click Delete to delete the tag. Remember that you can not undo this operation.