You can delete an existing task tag in case you don’t need to use it anymore. To delete a existing task tag, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on the top navigation menu. Click Tasks and then Tags.
- Find your task tag in the list, click three dot sign on the right and then click Delete.
- On the confirmation page, you can see the tag’s creator and creation time as well as the number of tasks that the tag is related with.
- Choose whether you want to send an email to other users about the deletion.
- Click Delete to delete the tag. Remember that you can not undo this operation.