You can easily add a filter to your email list in Hipcall. Emails can be filtered by user, and creation date.
Follow these steps to add a filter to your email list.
- Go to Communication and click Email.
- Click All smart bcc emails button.
- In the View name field, enter a name and click create.
- Go to Filters on the right and click the arrow.
- Click Add new filter.
- Create a filter by user, or email creation date.
After you create a filter, you can rename it or delete it.
- To rename it, find your filter on the email views section. Click the three dots on the right. Give it a new name and click update.
- To delete the filter, find your filter on the email views section. Click the three dots on the right and click delete.